.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of the Forever-12-Year-Old

Friday, September 02, 2005

Just a reminder... ^^"

Since it's been a while since I last wrote about this, some of you may have forgotten about it or have missed that post... So, this is just a reminder:

Other than this blog, I have also been updating my ~ 娃娃遊戲日誌 ~ frequently since mid July. I try to not let the contents of these two blogs overlap to much, but they are inevitably closely related (since they are both records of my daily life)... So, remember to check it out once in a while in order to get a fuller picture of what QT the Yummy Sushi has been up to, neh~~ Hee hee... XD

You can easily go there by clicking on the link on the right column of this page! Be sure to check out other interesting stuff on * 雅築 *, neh! ^^

Lastly, as always, don't keep your thoughts and reactions to yourself, lah! Leave me comments / messages, bah!! The more the merrier!! XD
 

2 Comments:

  • I know.. ˊˋb

    It was working fine this morning, but around noon, it went off... I'm sure my friend is aware of it, but I don't know how long it will take to get it back... ~"~

    I guess we have been having a little bit too much fun on it... (this is true, because we have exceeded the daily quota of 1,000 executions... meaning that there has been a lot of activities on the site yesterday... @.@") It's supposed to be good when a site is active, but once you take up a lot of their resources, they start asking for money.. ~"~

    By Blogger Cutie Sushi, at Thursday, September 08, 2005 2:36:00 PM  

  • Good news! 雅築 is back, lor~~
    Yo, yo! Check it out, check it out!! XD

    By Blogger Cutie Sushi, at Thursday, September 08, 2005 4:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


hits
see web stats