.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of the Forever-12-Year-Old

Monday, August 08, 2005

Wall-hitting, Computer-smashing Mood!! ~"~

So... for most of you guys who know me... you know that I am a pretty even-tempered person... I believe I am very easy to get along and don't have drastic unpleasant mood-swings.... Even when I do show some negative moods, I usually forget about them within one minute's time...

However, for some reason, today, I have been feeling like just hitting my head on the wall or smashing my computer.... Why, you ask me? Nothing extremely serious.... but just the added-up effects of a lot of 不順利 small hassles that pulls at me and irritates me without end.... computer problems big and small both at home and at work... trouble with shipments... overseas sales representatives evading responsibilities and pushing them on me, etc....

I won't be able to list out really well the details of all these issues... First because it would take too much time to explain those small details clearly; secondly, even if I do list them out, they would all seem like very petty, insignificant matters that shouldn't cause me to be in such a bad mood... Honestly, I have held-up to these things before and it's not like they have only occured today... But for some insane, unknown reason, I have been in this bad mood the whole day...

I keep feeling like picking a fight with someone... but knowing I can't and my "reasonable superego" not really wanting to... I keep reminding myself that these are really no big deal, and that I should be more "professional" and not let these things affect me and damage my good relationship with my colleagues who have always been very helpful and friendly to me and who has nothing to do with these frustrations I'm having... But when I talk to them or they to me, and when I try to control the negative or sarcastic tone in my voice and try to smile at them, I just feel soooooooo pretentious..... Because the smile is not sincere.... It's like the smile had been plastered on my face with some very bad glue and it can fall off and show the nasty ugly face / mood underneath any second.... I guess that just worsens my mood... = =+

It's just very weird, this bad mood... especially when we had just enjoyed a surprise long weekend caused by a Typhoon break last Friday, and I had some good relaxing time (watching lots of TV and going to 士林夜市 to fulfill my craving for 仙人掌綿綿冰店's 綿綿卡布奇諾...).... Really boggles my mind why I am like this... But the news that the shipment leakage problem was pretty serious is really, really not helping... = =+

(Note: for you guys out there, it is not my period, and you can save the stupid, insensitive, sexist remarks / jokes.)

5 Comments:

  • sushi don't feel bad. pc problems can really be annoying. and so can a monday work day :p

    By Blogger sophia, at Monday, August 08, 2005 9:17:00 PM  

  • Just go to my blog and read the article about me overworked. You will see that you are only under some stresss. Me, constantly under stress. Cheer up and get it over with it.

    By Blogger kenny, at Monday, August 08, 2005 11:44:00 PM  

  • To Soap, what you said makes sense... It is possible that I was having a severe case of the Monday Blues... especially since we had such a good surprise long weekend.. XD

    To Rainboy, I am sorry for your great amount of stress, neh.. I read the article, and, from some of your previous posts, can kind of imagine the situation... But I am sure you are doing just fine under all that stress... hee hee...
    Seeing this does help make me feel better, but actually my mood had improved a lot later yesterday afternoon... (I guess I am still 非常想得開, only this time it took longer than usual... ^^")

    But the main thing is... I really didn't think I was under a great amount of stress... but just the number of small hassles that individually wouldn't really affect me, but all piled up together just frustrated, bah... I didn't think it was stress... (as you know, I am really not sensitive to these things.. hee hee..)

    Anyways, the funny part is, the main turning point of my mood improving yesterday was when my Guatemalan colleague kept joking about my newly dyed hair... Somehow, by giving me an outlet to "show some anger" (even when the anger had no real heat in it, and was completely friendly and playful), I vented the pent-up bad mood and was able to let it go...

    By Blogger Cutie Sushi, at Tuesday, August 09, 2005 11:22:00 AM  

  • To 小芬,
    Ha ha.. thanks for your jokes, lor...
    And to be honest, if it wasn't the fact that 仙人掌綿綿冰店 is in 士林夜市 and I'm too lazy to go there just to take a picture of me eating the 綿綿卡布奇諾... (plus the fact that it it not good to my imaginery diet and that I have just fulfilled the craving two days ago), I really would go there and take a picture of me eating it just to taunt you guys~~ ha ha... XD

    It really is really nice... This past weekend was really hot, but I not only had 綿綿卡布奇諾 on Sat, but also had 鴨片粉圓 on Sunday after church... These are the two kinds of 冰 I really crave for, and I had them in two consecutive days... What a great weekend... Mwah-ha-ha-ha-ha... >w<

    By Blogger Cutie Sushi, at Tuesday, August 09, 2005 11:40:00 AM  

  • btw..remember what awon ordered? his had a raw egg in it!!!!

    By Blogger sophia, at Thursday, September 01, 2005 7:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


hits
see web stats