.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of the Forever-12-Year-Old

Thursday, July 14, 2005

~ 娃娃遊戲日誌 ~

I started another diary on my friend's host site *雅築*.
It is called "~ 娃娃遊戲日誌 ~".
It will mainly focus on my fun experiences with games and other fun stuffs (不務正業的東西 XD)...
I didn't want to have separate personal pages to confuse people, but yesterday decided to do this since the topics and audiences are different.... Anyways, these are all just means of keeping in touch with friends and letting others know what's going on in my not-so-special life, lor~

You can go there by either going to the 日記別館 of *雅築* or by clicking on the title ~ 娃娃遊戲日誌 ~ of this post.
Check it out if you want to. But if you do, please leave a message, neh... ^^"

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


 


hits
see web stats