.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of the Forever-12-Year-Old

Thursday, July 14, 2005

~ 娃娃遊戲日誌 ~

I started another diary on my friend's host site *雅築*.
It is called "~ 娃娃遊戲日誌 ~".
It will mainly focus on my fun experiences with games and other fun stuffs (不務正業的東西 XD)...
I didn't want to have separate personal pages to confuse people, but yesterday decided to do this since the topics and audiences are different.... Anyways, these are all just means of keeping in touch with friends and letting others know what's going on in my not-so-special life, lor~

You can go there by either going to the 日記別館 of *雅築* or by clicking on the title ~ 娃娃遊戲日誌 ~ of this post.
Check it out if you want to. But if you do, please leave a message, neh... ^^"

2 Comments:

  • 挖馬災~ But you are 蟀哥GM, not 帥哥GM, lah~ XD
    So are you really gonna try out the game? XD I won't be able to play with you this weekend, though... I am going back to Taichung this weekend... But if you do come, come to 凱琳伺服器, and I will be back next Monday, lor~ XD

    By Blogger Cutie Sushi, at Friday, July 15, 2005 9:02:00 AM  

  • ha ha.. That's fine, lor..
    But they are very different, and since it is free right now, it's not a bad idea to try out something new just for fun, lor.. hee hee...
    Anyways, either way, let me know, lor~ ^^

    By Blogger Cutie Sushi, at Friday, July 15, 2005 11:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


hits
see web stats