.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of the Forever-12-Year-Old

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

LINKS 050621

As I was wondering about other people being able to put links on their blogs while I have never seen a "link" feature on my blog settings page... While fiddling with the templates, a "Links" area miraculously appeared on the left colomn out of nowhere! Ha ha.. maybe it's Blogger's BD gift for me... XD

Anways, I have put up some links here.. I didn't link to friends & family's blogs, because most people seem to have those already (although I am likely to add them later since there seems to be no limit to how many links you can add). What I just put up are four links to pages that I have been visiting pretty often lately.

I guess what I'll do with the links area is to update it once in a while with the interesting pages I go to often, using it as a kind of sharing about what I'm currently into.

Short Intro to Current Links
=================================
The four links here include two main interests:
1. 巴哈姆特電玩資訊站: is the largest Chinese resource and forum web site for anything related to gaming and manga/anime, etc. I read it often especially because of... No. 2.... XD (If you are a 巴友 as well, you can find me with the id: lingck XD)

2. 希望Online: is the online game that I have been playing since last year. It's a very cute game, with cute characters, cool special effects, and a bunch of KUSO clothes that tempts me to collect.

3. 1/2王子: is an online fantasy novel that I have been reading recently. This link goes to a website called 冒險者天堂 which hosts a lot of online novels in many popular genres. Many of these online novels have even been published into books, including 1/2王子... This novel has been completed, and all 8 volumes of the series published, however, there are some last parts that have not been posted on 冒險者天堂 (maybe a strategy to encourage sales of the published books). Although you can't say that they are enlightening or inspirational, I think they are fun and easy reading and offers a small glimpse of what young people nowadays are thinking about.

4. Fabel櫻之寓言: is a personal website established by a writer of online novels. I haven't finished all of her work, but her writing skills are pretty good. A lot of people are waiting for the sequel to her famous 長島冰茶 series, including me! XD
=================================

Be sure to check out these sites and let me know what you think about them, lor! ^^~

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


 


hits
see web stats