.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of the Forever-12-Year-Old

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

LINKS 050621

As I was wondering about other people being able to put links on their blogs while I have never seen a "link" feature on my blog settings page... While fiddling with the templates, a "Links" area miraculously appeared on the left colomn out of nowhere! Ha ha.. maybe it's Blogger's BD gift for me... XD

Anways, I have put up some links here.. I didn't link to friends & family's blogs, because most people seem to have those already (although I am likely to add them later since there seems to be no limit to how many links you can add). What I just put up are four links to pages that I have been visiting pretty often lately.

I guess what I'll do with the links area is to update it once in a while with the interesting pages I go to often, using it as a kind of sharing about what I'm currently into.

Short Intro to Current Links
=================================
The four links here include two main interests:
1. 巴哈姆特電玩資訊站: is the largest Chinese resource and forum web site for anything related to gaming and manga/anime, etc. I read it often especially because of... No. 2.... XD (If you are a 巴友 as well, you can find me with the id: lingck XD)

2. 希望Online: is the online game that I have been playing since last year. It's a very cute game, with cute characters, cool special effects, and a bunch of KUSO clothes that tempts me to collect.

3. 1/2王子: is an online fantasy novel that I have been reading recently. This link goes to a website called 冒險者天堂 which hosts a lot of online novels in many popular genres. Many of these online novels have even been published into books, including 1/2王子... This novel has been completed, and all 8 volumes of the series published, however, there are some last parts that have not been posted on 冒險者天堂 (maybe a strategy to encourage sales of the published books). Although you can't say that they are enlightening or inspirational, I think they are fun and easy reading and offers a small glimpse of what young people nowadays are thinking about.

4. Fabel櫻之寓言: is a personal website established by a writer of online novels. I haven't finished all of her work, but her writing skills are pretty good. A lot of people are waiting for the sequel to her famous 長島冰茶 series, including me! XD
=================================

Be sure to check out these sites and let me know what you think about them, lor! ^^~

8 Comments:

  • happy bday old lady... =]

    By Blogger sophia, at Tuesday, June 21, 2005 9:02:00 PM  

  • Whoa!! How dare you use that word on me!!?? >o<~~ Kenny... 你看啦, Sophia 一直欺負娃娃啦!! 嗚嗚嗚嗚嗚....

    By Blogger Cutie Sushi, at Wednesday, June 22, 2005 11:49:00 AM  

  • BTW, please share with me the sites you guys go to, especially if they are related to the ones I have here... As you see, I've been reading some online novels lately... It'll be great if you know of and can share other good stories (saves lazy me the trouble of searching and test reading... Mwah~ XD)

    By Blogger Cutie Sushi, at Wednesday, June 22, 2005 11:51:00 AM  

  • these sites are all very interesting. If I have time, I will go visit them. My only entertainment at work is to read comics online from http://www.southcn.com/
    It's a very slow site located in China. But it's free, so I can live with that.

    By the way, you just turn 1 year older than me again.

    By Blogger kenny, at Thursday, June 23, 2005 4:49:00 AM  

  • I just realized that the comic site is expanded.
    the actual comic site is
    http://www.591ac.com/
    which is linked from the one I listed before.

    By Blogger kenny, at Thursday, June 23, 2005 4:53:00 AM  

  • Wow... cool... now I can check out the latest developments once in a while... Thanks for sharing!! XD

    By Blogger Cutie Sushi, at Thursday, June 23, 2005 10:32:00 AM  

  • Yeah, man, it does!! (but I'm a cute girl, neh... not a dude, nor a man.. =.=)

    By Blogger Cutie Sushi, at Friday, June 24, 2005 1:42:00 PM  

  • hi!i come from malaysia!
    now i am find the story about raganarok...in taiwan ppl call 仙境傳說...the story name is 長島冰茶!
    dint u noe it?n where the story post..can u tell me?i really find this story so long..when last time me read this story in 1 forum...if u noe plz tell me thx u ^^
    my name is chris~
    u can add me in msn turtle_zai@hotmail.com..
    or u can send mail to turtle_zai@hotmail.com oso..any way thx u ^^

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, October 07, 2005 7:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


hits
see web stats