.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of the Forever-12-Year-Old

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Rambling 050616

-- I'm doing fine... and have gained some weight back since the Chinese New Year... = =a Need to really start regulating myself again... = =+

-- I had 炸豬排加哩飯 for lunch this noon... and 麻醬麵 + 溫州大混沌湯 yesterday noon... Finished everything... had some random snacks for dinner...

-- I'm going back to Taichung this weekend. My sister is having her summer vacation and has brought my nephew to stay in Taichung from this weekend to next weekend. I will go back to play with my nephew (since that's all everybody does when he is around! XD). He is seriously a genious!!

-- The other reason I am going back is to celebrate birthday with my sister. Our birthdays are only 4 days apart, and with some 默契, we had already both bought presents for each other that we somehow picked out by ourselves. (Of course, my sister is reaching her big three O this year, but I am, as always, remaining 12! XD) I will be getting a very cute SWATCH, and my sister will be getting a pair of ASO sandals.

-- Originally Mark invited us for a trip to HuaLien with his fellowship friends. However, because it is forecasted to rain throughout the weekend and because I can't find someone to go with me (I am shy, lah~ >\\\\\\\<), I cancelled it and decided to go back to Taichung this week (instead of next week).

====================================
The above notes are in reply to the below comment:

"just jot down little thoughts or quick notes to let us know how u r doing! don't worry!!!!! no need to blog super... quantity and quality... always quality!!
By
akanie, at 9:03 PM"

They are little thoughts and quick notes... and some updates of my life...
But... I don't think there are any "quality" to speak of... ~"~


6 Comments:

  • dats cool sushi.

    at least now i know u want to regulate yourself but yet still eating 炸豬排加哩飯 for lunch this noon... and 麻醬麵 + 溫州大混沌湯 yesterday noon... Finished everything... had some random snacks for dinner...

    and yes bday coming soon. hmm 12... denial can't last too long... but enjoy time w/ur family!!

    and yeah u know i didn't know ur sister had a kid :o

    By Blogger sophia, at Friday, June 17, 2005 1:17:00 AM  

  • Ha ha... Well... Our company orders lunch for everybody at noon... and since I am such a good kid, I usually try to finish it (except the rice in the bento's)... XD But I try not to eat any dinner... however, I sometimes have some snacks... 不是餓,是嘴殘... >"<

    As for my nephew, yeah... He is extremely smart and extremely cute! He is 13 months now... starting to learn to walk and potty train! XD Of course, have been practicing some vocabulary, too... (haven't heard him call ma or pa, though.. XD)

    Well, just to prove that he really is cute.. I guess I will start putting some pictures on flicker to show you guys... my digicam is all filled with pictures and clips of him anyways... ha ha... he is the focus of all grown-up's attention wherever he goes~~ (sure to be a charmer when he grows up! You'll see! XD)

    By Blogger Cutie Sushi, at Friday, June 17, 2005 10:19:00 AM  

  • u know what...Hualin trip tured out to be a blast!! and it wasnt raining either..i am sorry that u missed it..and dont be shy..they are all bros and sis in Christ..and in the future, if u dont mind the distance..u can join us.i'll try to put some pics on my blog later...susie u missed out big time ....and too bad Smithy wasnt able to go either!!!

    By Blogger flyingufooo, at Monday, June 20, 2005 1:26:00 PM  

  • sounds like u all are having a blast! dats great!

    By Blogger sophia, at Monday, June 20, 2005 11:08:00 PM  

  • Happy brithday QT. I started my blog not too long ago and only write when I want to write. Feel free to come read and drop comments. By the way, your blog doesn't have to be about "quality". You are the writer, write anything you want.

    By Blogger kenny, at Tuesday, June 21, 2005 3:16:00 AM  

  • Thanks, FLHD!! @@~ You are being so nice, neh... (unlike your wife who is mean to me... boo-hoo... >"<)

    BTW, can you tell me how to put links to other sites on your blog? >"<

    By Blogger Cutie Sushi, at Tuesday, June 21, 2005 2:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


hits
see web stats