.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of the Forever-12-Year-Old

Friday, June 24, 2005

New Cell -- ASUS 102 (時尚紅)

I changed my cell...
Used to be a Motorola E360, now, I am using the ASUS 102.

Actually I changed in March... have been using this new one for about three months now... (For those who had my old cell phone number, it's been cancelled, oh~~ Contact me so that I can give you the new one, neh! ^^")

Anyways, it's a flip style phone.. my first flip cell phone... it's pretty small, but looks really good. The shapes and lines are simple and elegant (just like me!! XD) But this time, I variated from my usual modest tone and picked the blood red colored one... looks really nice! Check out the introduction on Eprice.com by clicking on the title of this post! There are some good pictures of the phone on there as well. ^^

LINKS:
ASUS 102 Official Website
ASUS 102 Intro page on Eprice.com
ASUS 102 Photos page on Eprice.com

I decided to support a Taiwanese brand this time, and although ASUS have not joined the cell phone market until more recently (compared to BenQ or OKWAP, etc.), the phone's pretty easy to use and reliable. There are a couple of small flaws here and there, but most of the time it's satisfactory! (And of course, the good looks always made up for the small flaws... Mwah~)

Because the high acceptance and popularity of this model, ASUS has come out with several similar models that fit different styles and usages... I think that's pretty cool, and I don't regret that I didn't wait for the other styles to come out, because I would have picked this one anyways, I think... XD

7 Comments:

  • =.= (<-- I learned this from Soap)

    By Blogger Cutie Sushi, at Friday, June 24, 2005 1:43:00 PM  

  • I almost spilled my milk reading that part.

    By Blogger kenny, at Friday, June 24, 2005 10:22:00 PM  

  • i stop reading at the link and went directly to asus's webpage....

    too many choices now a day

    but when there is only 1 choice we call it monopoly

    =.=

    By Blogger sophia, at Saturday, June 25, 2005 1:03:00 AM  

  • yeah ...whatever u buy..it's all good, but just dont buy Korean made.. u know they make them while eating Kimchi.. Go Go taiwan!!!

    By Blogger flyingufooo, at Monday, June 27, 2005 11:50:00 AM  

  • Urgh... what does Kimchi have to do with the quality level of Korean cell phones?

    Anyways, that was actually one of my requirements when choosing my phone... I wanted to buy preferably MIT, but other countries are also acceptalbe except Korean ones... hee hee...

    With that said, I still have to say that the quality of Korean products seem to have improved a lot, neh... Even though we dislike their egocentric attitudes, it is also the force behind their success, neh... The cell phones seem to be much more reliable now, and they look really good... Taiwanese people really should jia-you and catch up... ~"~

    By Blogger Cutie Sushi, at Tuesday, June 28, 2005 10:37:00 AM  

  • that's what i am saying!!! and we are behind already!!! i see them as rivalry. And we taiwanese can use some of their "must win" attitude... we need to be more aggresive!!! i am really concerned about taiwan..even more now since i am serving in the military

    By Blogger flyingufooo, at Thursday, June 30, 2005 12:09:00 AM  

  • steven has a SANYO phone which is a japanese phone..... =.=!!!

    By Blogger sophia, at Thursday, July 07, 2005 2:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


hits
see web stats