.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of the Forever-12-Year-Old

Monday, August 29, 2005

Rambling 050829

Yes.... It's another of my ramblings... since there is nothing especially exciting or insightful I can think of to say... I'll just ramble on.... ~.~

OK.... so, let's see... what's been going on in my life.....

1. This Summer Vacation, several brothers and sisters have came back to Taiwan to visit, and I am very fortunate to have met with most of them: SW, Tina, Jennifer, Yunnice, Bunden (did I miss someone? @.@|||)... I also know that BaoBao was back with Tang Mama, plus Sophia will be visiting in Sept, Cindy is coming back for several month's stay... I have to say that it has felt much less lonely here in Taipei! ^^~

2. On Aug. 25 (Thu.), Carina has left for Manchester, U.K. to get her MBA (and hopefully a great guy, Mwah~), and that is a great temporary loss that I will feel very deeply. After all, the two of us had 相依為命'ed for 2 years since I came back to Taiwan... I am very thankful that I still have Christine as a great companion, but she is also leaving next spring.... These changes show two main things: one, I have been really lazy in making new friends since I came back; and two, I really need to start giving my future direction more serious thoughts and actions... >"< (heavy stuff... really don't want to get into that... makes me depressed... and just want to procrastinate... Orz)

3. I will officially have been without a functional computer for 4 whole weeks tomorrow. Currently, the information I have since last Monday was that the motherboard was causing the problem, they had send it back to the manufacturer, but because this item/model has gone out of production, they are having trouble finding a replacement... Being without a computer for 2-3 weeks is still bearable.... But to not be able to use computer at home for one whole month has been very, very inconvenient and annoying!! Last week I thought I was dealing with this whole situation pretty well, but today, I finally think I have had enough!!!!!! But the frustrating thing is, there seems to be nothing I can do to improve the situation!! >o<~

4. I have finally received a sort of clear answer from my boss that I am qualified (worked at Pilarquim for over 1 year) to use the annual trip fund of NT$20,000 to travel overseas. Of course, I don't have annual leave yet, so I will have to bear a significant decrease in my salary for the month I take this trip, but it is way worth it!! Right now, the problem is, I don't have anybody really suitable and available to go on this trip with, and I haven't really decided on where to go yet... Many things to consider, neh... Anybody has good suggestions? Anybody want to come with? XD

11 Comments:

  • sushi meet new friend is awesome!!! don't get lazy and meet new friends!

    and btw when i go back to taiwan i have limited time to meet so i hope i can meet everyone at the same time if possible. if i can't meet everyone i am okay with that as well. :D see ya

    By Blogger sophia, at Tuesday, August 30, 2005 2:46:00 AM  

  • wow.. travel time!!!
    wow.... picture time!!!
    should go somewhere fun and exciting!! ^_^

    maybe Europe? You're coming back to the US, so save the US this time I guess...
    how about Japan? South Asia?

    boooy... many options.. :)

    By Blogger smallwei, at Tuesday, August 30, 2005 7:29:00 AM  

  • Actually, the place I most want to go is Japan, neh... (to fulfill my dream of staying at a Hot-Spring hotel and eat the whole set of authentic season delicacies, etc.) And just this morning, I see the news that starting from September, the travel agencies are giving discounts for the low season, and a 5-day trip to Japan is only around NT$20,000!! Plus, also starting from this September, we will not need a visa to travel to Japan anymore, neh... It is way~~~~~ tempting, neh... I really, really want to go...

    However, I really don't want to go by myself, neh... And very sadly, I still can't find a good travel companion right now... Christine is going back to MD in Sept, Yvonne has to save money for her business trip later in the year, and Carina's gone... (boo-hooooo.... >o<~)

    I wonder if Cindy would want to go with me? @.@" I don't want to go with my mom, cause we will just annoy the hell out of each other... I would LOVE to be able to go with my sister, but that's not possible, since she can't bear to leave her son... So there just seems to be very few options... >"<

    By Blogger Cutie Sushi, at Tuesday, August 30, 2005 10:24:00 AM  

  • Soap, no prob, lah... There aren't that many people here in Taiwan anyways... I can't do anything about the people not in Taipei, but at least will try to contact the ones in Taipei for a dinner gathering or something... ^^"

    What do you most want to eat? XD

    By Blogger Cutie Sushi, at Tuesday, August 30, 2005 3:33:00 PM  

  • go with cindy she is going to japan in febuary

    By Blogger sophia, at Tuesday, August 30, 2005 10:57:00 PM  

  • urgh... I have to take the trip within this year... So unless Cindy changes her mind and moves it ahead to within this year, I have one less choice for companions.... boo-hoooooo~~~~~

    What do you guys think are my chances of convincing her to go with me this year? (I'd like to go earlier rather than later... @.@")

    By Blogger Cutie Sushi, at Wednesday, August 31, 2005 10:38:00 AM  

  • might be tough haha..........
    and you will find out why soon.........
    even more hahahahaaaaaaaaaa

    By Blogger sophia, at Wednesday, August 31, 2005 11:00:00 PM  

  • huh?? What do you mean, lah... Don't be so mysterious, mah~~~ >"<

    Seriously!! You are putting all kinds of ideas in my head, neh... boo-hoooo....

    By Blogger Cutie Sushi, at Friday, September 02, 2005 10:25:00 AM  

  • well let your imagination run wild :D

    By Blogger sophia, at Friday, September 02, 2005 8:56:00 PM  

  • just knock cindy out and put her in your suitcase, she isnt that big anyway...i wanna travel, too, but i cannot...i have to protect the good citizens in Taiwan. !!!

    By Blogger flyingufooo, at Sunday, September 04, 2005 3:15:00 PM  

  • 啊咧~ 臭Sophia~~~~ >o<~
    Makes me want to knock you out and force it out of you instead... I don't even know when is Cindy coming back... and I think I need to get this trip thing finalized soon, neh... ><

    P.S. My imagination is indeed running wild, lah... and I'm not gonna go into what I am imagining.... (*embarrassed*)

    By Blogger Cutie Sushi, at Monday, September 05, 2005 10:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


hits
see web stats