.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of the Forever-12-Year-Old

Friday, August 19, 2005

Overtime~~

OK, I will be working overtime today... I haven't left the office late for a while now, but today is Friday, and there are a number of things I have to finish before leaving for the week:

1. Quote product prices for 4 customers to Sao Paulo Sales Representative.
2. Translate the
Executive Summary of a management proposal.
3. Confirm order details for 1 Ecuadorian customer.
4. Write e-mail for 老板 to Brazilian Joint Venture partner.
5. E-mail to new Chilean customer's questions about samples recently sent.
6. Weekly Working Report + Weekly Quotation table.

As it's already 3PM now... I will most definitely not be able to finish it by 5:30pm... Good thing is that today I can stay late... Just a couple of weeks ago, I had had to e-mail my bosses two consecutive Fridays to tell them that I am leaving some very important work unfinished and leaving for the weekend / day because I have pre-arranged plans, etc... Good thing they have not said anything negative about these incidences, but I don't think they will stay silent if this happens too often.

Of course, this doesn't mean that I won't do it again in the future when it is necessary, nor will I feel guilty about it, since I try to do as much work as I can in the official work hours, and they don't give me any overtime pay for me to finish additional load. However, I don't mind staying late once in a while to finish stuff since I don't really have a life to go back to (only a 32-inch TV... -.-)...


So, anyways, enough procrastinating (yeah, some of you may have realized that's what all this rambling is about... ha ha...), and back to work, lor... XD

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


hits
see web stats