.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of the Forever-12-Year-Old

Friday, August 12, 2005

Sneak Preview~ ^-*

Possible free HuaLien 2-day-1-night trip coming up~
So... look forward to some fun comments and ramblings about it next week!

Whether or not there will be pictures will depend on:
1.) If the digicam (or battery or memory card) did not have any problems.
2.) How well they come out.
3.) How long it takes for QT-Queen of Procrastination and Destroyer of Computers to download, organize, and upload the pictures on the Web.

Ha ha... Anyways, just wait and see, lor~ ^^"

2 Comments:

  • let me know cause i plan to do that =]

    By Blogger sophia, at Saturday, August 13, 2005 12:44:00 AM  

  • It's a really good idea to go there during your trip, oh! ^^ Also, it would be cooler and less crowded in Sept! So, I strongly recommend it if you have time, neh~

    As for my 遊記... Alas, I did not have any problem with the digicam, and I haven't been trying to procrastinate... But I really haven't been able to work on the pictures and write the 遊記 since my computer has been sent to the repair shop... I have now gone a total of 2 weeks and 3 days without a proper working computer and without checking personal e-mails!! I am starting to seriously doubt myself as a modern person already!! @.@||| (TV is my best friend now... Orz)

    By Blogger Cutie Sushi, at Thursday, August 18, 2005 3:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


hits
see web stats