.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of the Forever-12-Year-Old

Saturday, October 14, 2006

KAT-TUN's Message to the Fans (061013)

Based on Chinese translations by luvjin (blog post by luvjin) and Aki (blog post by Daisukijin) , translated into English and posted with permission.


KAT-TUN~ファンの皆さまへ
TO ALL THE FANS


October 13, 2006

【AKANISHI JIN】
Sorry for letting all of you worry.
I want to open my eyes to many new experiences,
absorb all kinds of new things,
so that I can grow~~
So from now on, please go on supporting the 5.

【KAMENASHI KAZUYA】
We are very sorry for letting you all worry.
What I wanted to say to Jin on the phone was, regarding his strong determination, and my opinion about this event.
It is precisely because I am a member of KAT-TUN, that there are some parts about this that I honestly have difficulty understanding; but at the same time, other parts I can understand extremely well…
In between these communication, I think I have already expressed everything to him.
I think, while Jin is faced with learning all kinds of things over there, we will also be learning a lot from the world.
Continuously growing together.
No matter in what form, KAT-TUN must continuously evolve.
Therefore we need everybody’s support. From today on, please warmly bear with us.

【TAGUCHI JUNNOSKE】
Upon first hearing about this from Akanishi, I thought he was joking and was actually shocked speechless.
But after listening to his determination to do something that’s never been done before like this, I feel myself infected with his strength.
I will also use the same amount of strength in going on working hard, so that when he returns I will also have grown!
I want to say this to him with my head held high.
My feeling of loss at his leaving is the same as the fans, but during this period of time when he is not with us, we will continue to work hard and wait for your return.

【TANAKA KOKI】
Because of the urgent manner in which this decision was made known, I believe everybody was shocked, but this is Jin’s personal decision.
So, before he returns from absorbing all kinds of things, please all bear with him.
Furthermore, our activities with only 5 members for the time being, please also support unchangingly.

【UEDA TATSUYA】
We are very sorry for letting you all worry.
I think a lot of people has been shocked. There must also be some who are mad and thinking, “Are you kidding?!”
But I think this is something that will be extremely helpful for Akanishi’s future, so he must not have made this decision lightly.
I think he is also glad that we understand this.
So, although we will feel lonely, but before he comes back much more kakkoii than he is now, please bear with it. We sincerely apologize.
P.S. I am also feeling very lonely~~

【NAKAMARU YUICHI】
Generally speaking, it seems unbelievable to go study abroad at a time like this, but since Akanishi personally decided to go after much consideration, he must be thinking about bringing something back to KAT-TUN that cannot be obtained in Japan.
And, I think it was all you fans who were the most shocked; but since Jin is not quitting nor are we disbanding, let’s all look forward to his return with his head held high.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


hits
see web stats