.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of the Forever-12-Year-Old

Monday, September 25, 2006

2 Years of Rambling~ XD

Well, this blog was started in August of 2004, and it's kind of surprising to even myself that I am still updating it now, after 2 full years.... It's a pity I was too "preoccupied" and didn't post something last month to celebrate this 2nd Anniversary, neh... Oh, well.... 

Two years, neh..... Time really passes fast.... I wonder if you can sense any changes in me by comparing my older posts to the more recent ones.... I'm not sure if there are very clear stages of change, but I'm sure I've been through various phases.... XD (And, nope, my love for JinJin is not a phase! 一.一b) Well, if you have any thoughts or reflections of this past two year's of reading or skipping through this Forever-12-Year-Old's random rambling, please kindly leave some comments for me, neh? ^^~ 

(Actually, if you are still checking this blog, please leave a message for me so I will know, ok~? |||Orz)
 

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


hits
see web stats