.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of the Forever-12-Year-Old

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Akanishi Jin - Bakanishi v.s. Sexy Jin

Ok, I'm on a roll here! 
Here's some more clips for you to enjoy! XD

Today's theme is the extremely different faces of Akanishi Jin! He can be so cute + silly sometimes, and so sexy other times (*drool~*) that you wonder which one is the real person.... @.@|||

 ◎ "KAT-TUN - Road to Debut Medley #1 - 02.19.06 Utawara" ◎

This first one is KAT-TUN's special live performance on a TV show which they are regular attendees. They had a series of special live performances in celebration of their CD Debut, and this was the first one that aired on Feb. 19, 2006.

This performance is extremely special to me because it was the one performance that got me hooked! Jin had a solo performance in this show, and I was just completely gone after seeing it... |||Orz Before I saw this, I only thought that he was really cute in ANEGO and a fine actor... Afterwards... *sigh~*

So, anyways, check out this MUST-SEE:



 ◎  "KAT-TUN - Short Skit (Bed time skit)" ◎

This is a short skit they did in a TV show. I don't know what show it was, but judging from their appearance, it's probably around 2004. I've only just saw it yesterday, but today was lucky enough to accidentally found this other version with Chinese subtitles! Even though it's pretty understandable without the subs, but it'll be even funnier being able to understand what they said fully! XD 

You have to watch until the end! The last part is the most hilarious if for nothing else other than Jin's "Baka" expression!! It's sooooooooo classic, and such a great performance!! When I saw it the first time, I thought, "Wow, he acted so well!!" But upon second thought, I realized that was probably more Jin's "nature" than "acting"!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha.... "Baka"nishi! It's just so funny, another MUST SEE! XD Enjoy~ >w<



1 Comments:

  • Correction: the Bed-time skit was not from 2004, it must be sometime in 2005... And after watching it two more times... I still have to say... he is really a telented actor, lah... comedian, too! XD

    By Blogger Cutie Sushi, at Thursday, April 06, 2006 9:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


hits
see web stats