.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of the Forever-12-Year-Old

Friday, March 31, 2006

赤西 仁 AKANISHI JIN!!! >w<

So.... If you've paid attention to my MSN nicknames for the last two weeks, or have went to visit my  ~ 娃娃遊戲日誌 ~  you might have noticed that I've been going crazy about this guy....  |||Orz 

To read more about these from me, instead of repeating myself, just click on the link to go to my other diary page, lor...  If you go, please scroll to the bottom of the page to read my posts chronologically, neh... ^^" Please leave me messages, oh... m(_ _)m

I am just going to share this with you:
(This is the first time I'm trying to link a clip / on-line video player here... so please let me know if it doesn't show properly, neh...
Because the clip is relatively long, you might want to click on "PAUSE" first, let it finish loading, then click on "PLAY" to watch the whole stream! ^_______^~)

◎ KAT-TUN 出道單曲 "Real Face" PV  - DVD 的個人版本 (仁 Ver.) 




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


hits
see web stats