.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of the Forever-12-Year-Old

Thursday, January 26, 2006

笑話 XD

Yeah, yeah... sorry, lah, you guys, even though there are lots of stuff I would love to share with you guys, but I have been too busy and excited to do any blogging since the end of last year... *sigh...* (I don't suggest you encourage me to start, though, 'cause once I start, I won't be able to stop! XD) (If you really wanna know what that's about, use MSN or SKYPE to contact me directly, lor~ >3<)

Anyways, everytime after a long wait, I find that I always come back the lazy and easy way: by posting jokes forwarded to me by some colleague or other acquaintances.... hee hee... So, here it is, Sushi's lazy-girl's entertainment:

=================================================

飛北京的路途上,空姐給飛機上的老外上餐 …

老外問:What is this?
空姐答:Cake China ( 饅頭 )
老外問:What is this?
空姐答:Pizza China ( 餡餅 )
老外問:What is this?
空姐答:Salad China ( 黃瓜 )
這時空姐放了一個屁
老外又問:What is this?
空姐妙答:Air China ( 中國民航 )

◎ 十二條內褲 ◎

文化差異在任何地方都得到體現
一個台灣人出國,海關要求打開行李檢查,發現有七條內褲,奇怪問原因
台灣人回答:“Sunday, Monday, Tuesday ... Saturday” 官員明白是一天一條。

接著來了個法國人,官員要求打開行李檢查發現有五條內褲,奇怪問原因
法國人回答:“Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday” 
星期六,日如何?

NO WEAR.
官員明白法國人浪漫,星期六.日是不穿的。

接著來了個印度人,檢查發現有十二條內褲,官員大惑不解,忙問如何?
印度人慢悠悠回答:“January, February, March, April ......”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


hits
see web stats