.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of the Forever-12-Year-Old

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Please Help Out My (fluff)Election Campeign!

Yep, I haven't posted anything on Blogger for one and a half years already!!

I've become FB-addicted lately.... Mainly, have been addicted to the fun applications and games, lah... It's..... well, very addictive.... LOL~

Anyways, please help me out with a recent game in one of the applications that I'm playing with called (fluff)Friends. Please click on the picture below to vote for me!! You can vote once per hour!! The more votes I get, the higher the title I can get, and more and better related items such as habitats, decorations, or foods for my (fluff)Friend, Doo-doo! So, I would be very grateful if everybody can help me out, neh~ XD


(fluff)Friends - create, share and enjoy a world of fluffy fun!


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


hits
see web stats