.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of the Forever-12-Year-Old

Thursday, January 27, 2005

TERPS RULE!!!!!!!!!!

What can I say? TERPS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wooo-hoooooooooooo~~~~~~~~
We upset the Dukies at their home court again!!
What makes it even sweeter? They had been undefeated this season and ranked No. 2!
We not only defeated them once again at their home court, but also left them speechless by allowing only 2 points in the final 3:30 minutes!!!!
When Mark woke me and my whole office of napping colleagues by calling my cell today, I wasn't very happy, of course, but, I'm so happy and proud and excited for the Turtles that I can almost forgive him!! ha ha..... (that's "almost"... hee hee....)
Whatever other people may say, TERRAPINS ROCK!!!!!!!!

Today's color? School Colors of course!! XD
Click on the title to go to the ESPN article! ^^~

=========================
GOTTA FEAR THE TURTLE
=========================



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


hits
see web stats