.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of the Forever-12-Year-Old

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Caffeine Withdrawal.. ~.~

Well, so, I like Starbucks! And I love Toffee Nut Latte and Caramel Machiatto's!! YUMMM~~~

But these couple of days, I've been feeling fatiqued and sore-eyed in the mornings, even when I have had my usual amount of sleep...

So... My conclusion is: I am having Caffeine Withdrawal.
(You can click on the title of this post to link to an interesting recent study on Caffeine Withdrawal. ^^)

Well, it's not like I "can't function normally" without a big cup of coffee in the morning... But, it's more like... I feel tired and lazy, not want to do anything other than close my eyes and take a nap in the mornings... These feelings usually go away in the afternoon, and I usually feel the most energetic in the evenings to late at night... ha ha...

So... I don't know... maybe you'll say: Sushi, you are addicted!! Go and enroll yourself into Operation Dawn immediately!! >"<
(Don't know what Operation Dawn is? Go here:
http://www.dawn.org.tw/)

Well, I guess there's no need to panic yet, lah... (thinking of a certain Mr. M we all know who have been having too much second-hand drugs for more than half a year... XD I think if we are talking about sending people to OD, he would need to go first, lah!! ha ha..) Plus, if you read the article about "Caffeine Withdrawal identified as a Mental Disorder" (Just click on the title of this post to go to that article. I know most people won't read the whole article, but, you know.. just want to put something more educational and meaningful on here except only my rambling and ravings... XP)... It says that it's not as serious as drug addictions... (or are they just 安慰自己ing? Because for sure all these psychiatrists and psychologists drink lots and lots of coffee in order to complete these big project and write these long journal articles, right? heh heh....)

Well, anyways... my conclusion:
Maybe it's time for me to start reducing my amount of Caffeine intake, huh?
Ok, then... I guess I'll do it!!!!






........ right after I finish this Grande Toffee Nut Latte! XD


1 Comments:

  • Hey, hey!! Em, my girl!! Miss you neh~~~~ When are you coming back to visit me, mah~~~~ >"<

    Hee hee... Well, thanks for visiting here, lor, please check back once in a while to see if there's anything weird going on in my life, lor... Of course, please leave comments, lor... this is a place for random rambling!! XD

    And thanks for your assurance that my advertisements are working, neh!! It is so encouraging!! I promise I will continue to improve on the shameless advertisings!! Mwah...

    So what's up with you lately?

    By Blogger Cutie Sushi, at Thursday, November 04, 2004 11:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


hits
see web stats