.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of the Forever-12-Year-Old

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Black Saseme Seeds... XD

Funny things that people do....

You guys know that I've been trying to lose weight, right... So I've been cutting down on the calories and Carbon-Hydrates... (澱粉類)... So, when I eat my Bento (便當) at work (the company orders Bentos for lunch everyday, sometimes it's soup noodles or fried rice, etc... ^^~), I leave as much rice as I can... (usually just finishing the veggies and meats, and leaving all the white rice... XP)

Well, today, when I was eating my bento... Because it's a Japanese style teriyaki bento... There are some black saseme seeds sprinkled on the white rice... And seeing that black saseme seeds are good for our hair (and maybe some other stuff...) I automatically started picking out the saseme seeds only from on top of the rice... resulting in my "final product" of bento was no 菜 left, almost all the white rice, and a dozen of holes in the rice where I picked out the saseme seeds... ha ha...

Maybe it's just weird, what people do... their little habits and stuff.... some of them have reasons, and some of them maybe even the person doing it cannot figure out why... But, as I was diligently picking out my saseme seeds and sticking them in my mouth... I was thinking, "how weird would this look like if one of my colleagues saw me... ha ha... XD"

Okay, so, there you go, my meaningless, worthless rambling for the day! Hope you enjoyed it! XD

2 Comments:

  • seriously. U need to see a psychologist...oops i forgot u r one. u know what...just eat whatever, dont think too much about it, and take drugs..u;ll lose weights..
    shoot..too much 2nd hand drug again...but yeah...excercise is more important..see i go to California, now...u get to excercise there, enjoy jakuzee and see pretty gals around...hum..how do i like that..okay see macho guys on the last one for u sushi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Saturday, September 04, 2004 7:06:00 AM  

  • Hmm..... I'm guessing this Mr. Anonymous above is Mr. Marky-Mark the second-hand-drugs man, huh?
    And if that's so... I'm guessing that he's had too much second-hand-drugs already.... ~"~

    Well.... just to point out... losing weight wasn't the point of my paragraph, neh.. ^^"

    By Blogger Cutie Sushi, at Saturday, September 04, 2004 9:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


hits
see web stats