.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of the Forever-12-Year-Old

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Okay... It's not as easy as I thought it is... ~"~

Well, I thought it would be a piece of cake just to "write diaries" on the web, right? It turned out that it's not that easy, neh...

My biggest problem, at least the biggest one I've realized, is that I tend to just go on and on circling the main point, instead of just saying it straight out! In my head, I know what I think (Duh?!), but when I try to put it down in words, it just doesn't seem to achieve the effect I wanted.

On the other hand, writing random, pointless, chit-chat is just so easy and I can go on and on and on~~~~~ I guess that's the main reason why, up to now, all my posts on this page have been chit-chats... XP
I do have one draft.. But I got stuck about 1/5 way through, and haven't been able to go on... So... it's still a draft... >o<~~

I think that's also a result of laziness, bah... because I'm too lazy to squeeze my brain for words! XP
Avoidance! Denial!! Yeah!! Blah~~~

PS. For those of you who have been writing regularly... Do you guys have some advice on writing?? Care to share some of them with me here?? Thanks, neh~~~

6 Comments:

  • sushi ah...ur site is called "thinking is over-rated". therefore, stop thinking and just write about nothing =]
    or u can be like smallwei, start posting poems!!!

    -akanie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, August 12, 2004 8:25:00 PM  

  • Urgh... you didn't get my title, lah... I mean, thinking is over-rated, right... so, everybody else just stop thinking and listen to me!! Mwa-ha-ha-ha... Therefore the comments by Steven about me brainwashing people, lah... hee hee... ^^"

    See, see??!! This is exactly my point!! Even my title isn't good enough... people don't understand it... Man.. I should give up writing.. ~"~

    By Blogger Cutie Sushi, at Thursday, August 12, 2004 10:17:00 PM  

  • no..i know what u mean. but i just want to change it so i don't have to be brain-wash by u =]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, August 12, 2004 11:30:00 PM  

  • i think you're right..
    stop thinking, start writing. :)
    you like to write school paper, right? :)

    By Blogger smallwei, at Thursday, August 12, 2004 11:36:00 PM  

  • 或是幫 mark 寫當兵日記
    =]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, August 13, 2004 8:54:00 PM  

  • Diary by definition (at least in Chinese) is to record what you done each and every day.. but seems Sushi here is abusing her page with random thoughts.. I pity you, I pity you!!!!!!!!!!! (scream)

    hee
    Little Fen

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, August 13, 2004 9:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


hits
see web stats