.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of the Forever-12-Year-Old

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Someone was Watching Me! @@"

OK!! Since you guys have found out the answer to my puzzle..... (It's so easy, isn't it? ha ha..) Let me go on to the second part of this topic:

I heard about this website from my Guatemalen (sounds like "watermelon", don't ou think? XD) colleague. And, immediately, I searched for my home in Maryland! (Duh!) And, this is the picture I got!! (Again, just click on the title of this post to link to the page!)

Well, so, it's really cool to see your house so clearly from a satellite picture, right? I'm sure Annie felt the same way, so do you guys who have tried to do searches of your own addresses on that page when I linked there the first time! ^^ Well, there's more!

What's more? Ok, look closely at the page of me, Mark, and David's townhouse again.... You will notice that the date this picture was shot was on April 10, 2002..... Which was, during the time period we were actually living there!! (Because for the picture of the Hsu's house, they haven't moved there, yet... ^^") Okay, that's cool, right? Hold on..... There's more!! XD

What's more?? Well, take another very close look at the picture itself...... And, you will see a silver car parked in the third parking space in front of the row of townhouses that was my home..... And, if you are familiar with our place..... you would know that, our parking space was the fourth parking space from the line! The third space is a public space where everybody can park! So, what's so special about it? @@ That silver car in the picture in front of our townhouse, is Mark's fourth-hand '92 Toyota Camry!!! Ha ha ha.... How do I know this? Because, the picture was clearly taken on a weekday where most of the cars were gone! And all our neighbor's cars are usually gone during the day as well! Whose car would be parked there? Of course, Mark's!! Who else would be home (probably still sleeping! XD) at that time?

Well.... ok... I know... I'm going on and on, lah.... But, you know... It's just so touching to see that picture there... kinda like proof that we have actually been there, you know? ^^~ Plus, Mark's car! ha ha... just makes me laugh out loud..... XD

Well, anyways, let me know if you find something interesting when you search for places you've lived in, neh~~ (Maybe we can look for Annie's old places to see if there are small white dots on the lawn! XD)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


hits
see web stats