.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ramblings of the Forever-12-Year-Old

Friday, January 07, 2005

Happy New Year 2005 !


As a belated New Year's Greeting to everybody, I'm sharing this with you all!
Just click on the title of this post, and you will go to a greeting card page.

A colleague shared this with me, and it was soooooooooo~~~~~~~ cool!!!!!

Even though it's just a small thing, but spend some time to check it out, neh!! move your cursor around the page, and you will find really cute animation!!

After that, click on the lever on the top right corner, then, you will be surprised by more cool things to explore and enjoy!! Try and see if you can find every little thing that animates!

I spent half an hour playing around with it, even my managers came and checked out what the comotion was about... XD Trully, it made my day, and I hope it brightens yours as well! ^____________________^



一個美麗的祝福

到處用滑鼠點點看會有驚喜喔

最後再推上右上方的推桿
更是驚喜無限

PS. Don't forget to come back and share what cool things you have found in it, and what your favorite part was, neh!! Also, tell me what are your thoughts for the New Year, neh!! XD

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 


hits
see web stats